GARETH SLOCOMBE CIRP, CPA-CA, TRUSTEE
Gareth Slocombe is a member of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals. He is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee (Trustee in Bankruptcy) and a Chartered Professional Accountant.
Gareth conducts consultations out of our Nanaimo (Resident Office), Victoria, Courtenay/Comox and Cranbrook trustee offices. He would be pleased to meet with you in person to discuss your situation or to hear from you by email.
- B. Comm., University of Calgary, 1984
- CA (Chartered Accountant), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 1986
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (Trustee in Bankruptcy), Government of Canada, 1995
- Coopers & Lybrand, 1985 to 1986
- KPMG, 1987 to 1998
- G. Slocombe & Associates Inc., Founder, Bankruptcy Trustee, 1998 to present