We have just updated our page on Credit Ratings and Reports with a number of very good links to get all the information you need to find out your credit score and work on improving it.
Here is a summary of links:
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation – A good source for overview of credit checks, credit rating and how to manage your credit file.
- Globe and Mail – Why is my boyfriends credit score higher than mine? – A good summary of what qualifies as good credit score.
- Huffington Post – How inaccurate credit reporting can make your life hell. – Deals with the issue of inaccurate credit reports and how to fix them.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada – Understanding your credit report and credit score. – A good summary of the basics.
- Canadian Consumer Handbook – How to find your credit report.
- Canadian Bankers Association – Understanding Your Credit Report – More basics on credit reporting.
- If you need any help with your financial situation, call us today for a free consultation.